Thursday, August 27, 2009

3's About Me

Three Names I have been called:
Nene
May-ann
Mare

Three Jobs I have had in my life (include unpaid if you have to):
Vector Marketing/Cutco Cutlery- Field Sales Leader
MAGIC Convention & WSA (World Shoe Association Trade Shoe Convention)Baby Phat, RocaWear, Nomad Footwear- Shoe Model Size 6 & Fashion Design Student Intern
Avon Products INC.- Independent Sales Entrepreneur

Three Places I Have Lived:
Manila, Philippines

Portland, OR
Anaheim, CA

Three TV Shows that I watch:
Cops
Emeril Live
Life with Ed

Three places I have been:
Salt Lake City, UT
Seoul, Korea
Boulder City, NV

People that e-mail me regularly:
Gregory Prince
Avon Products INC.
George and Mary Rose Catarata

Three of my favorite foods:
Tostada Salad
Steak
Fried Chicken

Three cars I have driven:
2001 White Dodge Stratus
1995 White Chrystler Plymouth Voyager Caravan
2005 Purple Chrystler PT Cruiser Convertible

Three things I am looking forward to:
Graduation
Career
Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment