Thursday, September 10, 2009

EOC Week 9: Pricing

Situations that I may have chosen to pay more than usual had to do with the quality being more important than the price quantity. I can easily buy 10 outfits in a combination of full dresses, skirts, blouses, or jeans in a trendy inexpensive fashion store for under $50 or instead I can specifically choose quality while settling with only 3 or less outfits in a more upscale clothing retail or department store paying more for high priced items. In that case, I keep in mind the fabric type, how it is made, where it is made, and the longevity of the particualar clothing item. I plan to keep what I buy for years and years to come. I do my best not to buy items just for the sake of buying to satisfy my needs for the mean time. It is a long-term plan that in the long run is more of a smart investment in saving on a quality item that is a bit more expensive rather than purchasing something some-what cheap that I may risk in a repeat buy later on in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment