Thursday, September 24, 2009

EOC Week 10: Customer Loyalty

Any store that I like to go to that will maintain my interest aside from the products would have to have superb customer service. A good example would be the Beauty Department in Victoria’s Secret. Not only am I a customer, but also have been a past employer. My expectations every time I step foot into that store is the entire experience and customer valued assistance from all the sales associates. Even way before I enter the store I am already encouraged to come closer as the entire store appearance looks inviting. As I approach nearer, I am asked to try the latest fragrance or body lotion. I am welcomed with a warm, friendly smile. I feel papered with the beauty products when given a beauty makeover of the newest blushes or lipsticks and sensual in the new fragrances that I test.

In the stores I will own in the future I will make sure to have the best quality customer service that any customer would enjoy being surrounded by. Great people, awesome products, and loyal customers that are satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment